Halloween is nearly here and this year, Rokstra Youth Orchestra is hosting a FREE Scavenger Hunt for the youth of Colorado Springs. Join us between 6-830pm at Palmer Park for a spine tingling journey throughout the park to gather clues and uncover hidden treats along the way. Every group or individual who successfully deciphers the clues at over 10 of our clue stations throughout the park will receive a prize, with the winning team with the fastest time, winning our grand prize.
This event is open to any child between the ages of 0-18. Any child under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Make sure to bring a flashlight, and any team that wears their Halloween costume will have 5 minutes removed from their total time.
Spaces are limited! Please Register in advance below to secure your place!
The Scavenger Hunt will be at Palmer Park (N Academy / Maizeland). Check-in will be next to the Playground.
- 13 and Under Must be accompanied at all times by an Over 18 adult (accompanying adults CAN help solve clues)
- Participants may participate as individuals or as a member of a team. Teams must be limited to 4 members (accompanying adults do NOT count towards the 4 team members).
- All Participants Must stay on trail at ALL times (no going off trail / climbing rocks or tress is allowed at any time). Failure to follow this rule will result in immediate disqualification.
- All participants must maintain a working flashlight at all times.
- Participants/Teams will receive a total time from your assigned start time, until you reach the finish line having collected and answered all the clues.
- The team with the lowest total time will be declared the winner!
- Participants/Teams that wear a costume will receive 5 MINUTES OFF their total time.